Thread: CX19 Info.

CX19 Info.

Going to be in the market for a new boat in the near future. The CX19 is one of the boats I'm considering. Coming from a 2001 Skeeter ZX190.

I fish a weeknight tournament on a 5k acre lake and occasionally a weekender on a 55k acre lake. Most of my fishing is on smaller lakes with a fair amount of timber.

What are your real world experiences with the CX19. How does it handle rough water? Does it move much when your partner moves around? How's the storage? Any complaints? Anything you would change about it?

Thanks Chad

I have a CX18.

Boat does great in rough water but this depends a lot on the driver.

Boat is solid as a rock while moving around.

Storage is awesome. I have way more room then what I need.

No complaints from me. I would buy another Caymas.

This boat checked all the boxes for me, storage, cockpit room, flush mount electronics, comfortable seats, nice ride.

Good luck with your purchase.

3. Member
    2022 CX19. Great boat. Seems to handle rough water very good. No complaints. Steady while fishing. (I have not had a heavy weight in my boat with me, all have been kinda my size 6ft 185. We at time both end up on the front deck plenty of room. Storage is great. Live wells work perfect. The trailer should have had 2x6 runners not 2x4’s. Carpet on runners needed to be better quality.