Thread: Lithium

Lithium

My F195 has 4 group 31 batteries, 2 raptors w/ pumps, and Minn Kota Digital charger. The back of the boat is too heavy. The waterline is at the rub rails.
    I have lithium batteries on the and will be changing them out this weekend. Has anyone done the same or considering to go lithium?
    I will have one 36v and one 12v batteries, one run and gun dc2dc charger to install. Also planning to clean up wiring back there also. If anyone would like to see pictures or have questions as I progress let me know.

2. Member
    Pratt, i have a F205 and i run all lithium for about 2 years now. I run (2) 36v impulse in parallel for trolling motor and (2) 12v impulse in parallel for cranking and everything else. Charger is a Power Pole Charge. It was a small fortune up front but I'm didn't look back and you won't either. Good decision on your part!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainspotter View Post
    Pratt, i have a F205 and i run all lithium for about 2 years now. I run (2) 36v impulse in parallel for trolling motor and (2) 12v impulse in parallel for cranking and everything else. Charger is a Power Pole Charge. It was a small fortune up front but I'm didn't look back and you won't either. Good decision on your part!!
    You are absolutely right! Hole shot and ride much improved. Plus, after 8 hours of fishing batteries was still in the 90 percentile. Powerhouse with the Run and Gun charger.