Thread: When to buy?

When to buy?

Any idea what the market outlook for new campers looks like in the next year or so. Wife is wanting to buy a new camper, but have heard sales have been slow and continue to slow. Wondering how long I need to wait to find the best deals with lots trying to get rid of older models they haven't sold yet.
    Phillipians 4:13-For I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me

2. Member
    I always found the best time to be when I was ready to buy. When buying campers or boats new or used I always enter the negotiation willing to walk away. If they aren’t willing to take what I want to pay, then I leave my number and tell them if they change their mind give me a call. Then I start looking for something else, can’t be afraid to walk away.
    1998 Triton TR20
    1998 Mercury 200EFI

Quote Originally Posted by ncsouthpaw View Post
    I always found the best time to be when I was ready to buy. When buying campers or boats new or used I always enter the negotiation willing to walk away. If they aren’t willing to take what I want to pay, then I leave my number and tell them if they change their mind give me a call. Then I start looking for something else, can’t be afraid to walk away.
    Most excellent advice!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest