Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Like the rest of you Etrade customers, Morgan stanley. Im not smart enough to know if this is good, bad or ugly!

2. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    My transition from TD to Schwab is happening on the 6th. How has it gone for those already there? Working okay? Is Think or Swim an independent app that will follow or be offered by Schwab, or is it simply a TD vehicle that is no longer available once moved?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Prestridge View Post
    Nitro - come back!!!

We need you.

Boneil went almost all cash to get ready to purchase X (formerly Twitter)
    I am back. I have been busy. Selling our home in NC in a few days and starting the new home in Lake Keowee. We are up here now and moving so have been busy as can be.

4. Member
    Sounds great Nitro. During most weeks I am working at a plant close to Clemson. If you need anything, send me a message. I go back to the hotel 3-4 nights a week.

Congratulations on the move.

See if you can convince Boneil to quickly puchase SpaceX or X (he keeps debating which one). Then both of yall will be back online alot.

5. Member
    Sounds great Nitro. During most weeks I am working at a plant close to Clemson. If you need anything, send me a message. I go back to the hotel 3-4 nights a week.

See if you can convince Boneil to quickly puchase SpaceX or X (he keeps debating which one). Then both of yall will be back online alot.
    I have just been buying a lot of corporate, treasuries and agency bonds the last few weeks. I see a recession coming next year and inflation falling so just want to collect my coupons and go fishing soon.

6. Member
    Hopefully Nitro is back soon. Only thing I saw was a comment about a football game.
    I had some unflattering things to say about Brian Kelly after he lost to FSU

7. Member

I was at the Clemson/Notre Dame game last week and will be at the Georgia Tech/Clemson game this Saturday. I can't wait to move up here o go to more games and go fishing. They said the house should be done Spring 2025.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I was at the Clemson/Notre Dame game last week and will be at the Georgia Tech/Clemson game this Saturday. I can't wait to move up here o go to more games and go fishing. They said the house should be done Spring 2025.
    Spring 2025, wow. I hope everything is lining up for you! Lots of "what if's" between now and then....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    Spring 2025, wow. I hope everything is lining up for you! Lots of "what if's" between now and then....
    Yeah but I have just discarded the unknowns. I have one house sold and I have money sitting in a treasury money market fund to fully pay for the new house. Getting down to one house and one set of bills will save a lot especially on insurance when we move from Florida. I think we are in for some tough times economically the next year or two but I sort of just hit the wall worrying and just going to move forward come hell or high water.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    Yeah but I have just discarded the unknowns. I have one house sold and I have money sitting in a treasury money market fund to fully pay for the new house. Getting down to one house and one set of bills will save a lot especially on insurance when we move from Florida. I think we are in for some tough times economically the next year or two but I sort of just hit the wall worrying and just going to move forward come hell or high water.
    Yeah, I hear you. I have my 401k, long term individual account and a TDA account with a small gambling amount. I have an 8 ladder on 4 week T-Bills to just keep that 5% rolling in month after month. Waiting to see what happens after the new year....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

11. Member
    I just got an email today saying I will switch from TD Ameritrade to Schwab on May 10. So I guess I'm in the later group....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    24p Fury 4

12. Member
    I have several surgeries and I need to switch, how?
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

13. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DewRonInc View Post
    I have several surgeries and I need to switch, how?

You'll get an email or you can just log......wait a minute........
    Thanos was the hero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12