Falcon F205 with Raptor's

Anybody hung Raptors on a 2020 F205 out there? Wondering if you have to buy the spacer that goes between the side of the jack plate and the brace.

2. Member
    Don't know about Raptors. Have two PP Blades attached to JP on a 2022 F205 w/o problems. New subject: when you open the throttle does your bow lift up to around a 45 deg. angle? That's what my Merc 250 Pro XS with a 23" Fury does. Tried a 24"Bravo XS with a little improvement. Still trying to reduce the bow lift. Any ideas?

3. Member
    Same on the PP but taking those off and replacing with Raptors. I run a Tempest Plus, don't think I quite get 45 degree's. The hole shot with this prop over the Fury 23 that came on it seems to be better.

4. Member
    They fit fine on my F20 TE.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

5. Member
    Thanks Greenpumpkin, can you tell if you needed the 2" spacer block between your jackplate or and the mounting bracket? Or is the bracket bolted flush straight to the jackplate? 247.jpg

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainspotter View Post
    Thanks Greenpumpkin, can you tell if you needed the 2" spacer block between your jackplate or and the mounting bracket? Or is the bracket bolted flush straight to the jackplate? 247.jpg
    looks like just a bracket. No spacer. IMG_1390.jpeg
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

7. Member
    He’s probably talking about the spacer between the brackets and jack plate. the spacer will move the poles outward so the engine doesn’t hit the poles while turning the engine.
    I have a 6 inch jack plate, so I have to use the spacers.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt View Post
    He’s probably talking about the spacer between the brackets and jack plate. the spacer will move the poles outward so the engine doesn’t hit the poles while turning the engine.
    I have a 6 inch jack plate, so I have to use the spacers.
    Correct Pratt, I ordered them just in case but didn't need them and returned, mine is only a 4" jackplate. Where did you stuff excess hose in the bilge area?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trainspotter View Post
    Correct Pratt, I ordered them just in case but didn't need them and returned, mine is only a 4" jackplate. Where did you stuff excess hose in the bilge area?
    The hoses are wrapped in a 10” circle and zip tied together. The in the far back are in the bilge, stbd side.
    Attached Images Attached Images