need help changing depth reading

New to garmin here . I just installed a 126sv and I can't find how to adjust the depth readout . In the live scope menus I can change the depth of the transducer but that doesn't change the readout numbers . I have another hb unit right next to it that I know reads the correct depth and there is about one foot difference in depth . I am sure it is just a matter of pushing the right button but I just haven't found it yet .

Is this a stand-alone unit with only LiveScope, or do you have other transducers and MFDs networked along with it?
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    I believe you are looking for depth offset? Should be under sonar installation in the menu? Which reminds me, I need to set mine.
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI

4. Member
    I have the livescope and gt54 hooked up . I have found the depth offset option but that only moves the starting point of the livescope td up or down on the screen . No matter what setting I choose the digital depth readout stays the same .

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkirch View Post
    I have the livescope and gt54 hooked up . I have found the depth offset option but that only moves the starting point of the livescope td up or down on the screen . No matter what setting I choose the digital depth readout stays the same .
    Those are two different things. Depth is in instalation menue

6. Member
    On traditional 2d I can go to instalation and I have 2 options. One is transducer type and the other is reset defaults. When I am in live scope down or forward the instalation options offer install depth .This doesn't change the digital depth readout .

Install depth is how far the LS transducer is from the water line. I don't think you can change the digital depth readout in LS view

8. Member
    I can't change it in 2d either. The sonar setup /instalation option in 2d gives me transducer model or reset defaults as options .

9. Member
    Are your gb transducer and livescope transducer mounted at the same depth?

10. Member
    The gt is on the bottom of the tm and the livescope is 10-12 inches above .

11. 2018 G3 Sportsman 17
    2018 Yamaha F90
    Garmin Ultra 106sv bow/console
    Ionic lithium batteries

Sorry I was slow to respond back to this thread. Keel Offset is what you are looking for to adjust the digital depth number. It is found under Settings, My Vessel. You must be on the water receiving a valid depth to set the keel offset. See more about it at this link:

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/mar...ch=keel+offset
    Garmin Pro Team

13. Member
    THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Driscoll View Post
    Sorry I was slow to respond back to this thread. Keel Offset is what you are looking for to adjust the digital depth number. It is found under Settings, My Vessel. You must be on the water receiving a valid depth to set the keel offset. See more about it at this link:

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/mar...ch=keel+offset