Amp output for my 2009 115HP 4s

I'm trying to do some rewiring on my boat and couldn't find a firm answer via internet to find the amp output of my alternator on my 4S 115hp EFI. I'm guessing 50. My eng serial is in my signature ..Thanks!
    My Engine Serial Number : 1B738471
    2009 Nitro X-5 115HP 4S
    Prop Solas M D3X13
    RPM Range 5800-6400

2. Member
    What does your Mercury service manual say?

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    49a (measured at alternator) at 3000 RPM's according to the Factory Service Manual (see Specifications section).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    49a (measured at alternator) at 3000 RPM's according to the Factory Service Manual (see Specifications section).
    Thanks Don, I was guessing 50. I scrolled thru a 778 page service manual I downloaded amd it was basically how to repair stuff with diagrams and all that. It had an alternator section but it was about replacing it. All I have is the operator manual to it and it doesn't have a spec section. Could you point me in the direction where I could get either a hard copy or pdf download of the factory service manual for my motor? TY! One more thing, does that amperage increase if I'm doing 6000 rpm's or WOT? TY!
    2009 Nitro X-5 115HP 4S
    Prop Solas M D3X13
    RPM Range 5800-6400

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Mercury does not offer "downloadable" service manuals, so anything like that you're finding are bootleg and quite likely in violation of copyrights.

Any Mercury Dealer can sell you a manual (see Rhonda's post, at the top of this forum, for Parts/Accessories ordering info).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Mercury does not offer "downloadable" service manuals, so anything like that you're finding are bootleg and quite likely in violation of copyrights.

Any Mercury Dealer can sell you a manual (see Rhonda's post, at the top of this forum, for Parts/Accessories ordering info).
    2009 Nitro X-5 115HP 4S
    Prop Solas M D3X13
    RPM Range 5800-6400