Question 5th wheel to bed clearance

What are you guys seeing for camper to truck bed clearance? I have been using a Reese manual slide and never measured or had an issue. I changed hitches to a Pullrite Superglide and now I am towing nose high and loading the rear camper axle. I measured the bed to camper clearance it is 10.0”. I am concerned if I change the pin box setting that I will have 7.0 will that be enough for some of these campgrounds. Any experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I’m at about 6” with my Ram 3500 dually (long bed) and our Cedar Creek 36CK2 and have had no trouble at all. The camper sits about 1/2” nose high, but its close enough that I can’t tell it when towing. You should have plenty of excess clearance to drop the nose and help level it out.

3. Member
    Eagle 317 f350 dually I'm around 6" and have had no issues.
    2016 Phoenix 819 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Kenny

4. Member
    Awesome guys, thanks a lot gentlemen. I have been towing 33CK Holiday Rambler with a F-250 short bed for 12 years with the manual slide and never any issues. I ran across a deal on a Pullrite site Superslide and started the whole setup process all over again. I know that 6-10” is specs but I wanted some advise from people that have experience. As stated at 8” I never experienced any problems. Some of the US Army Corp campgrounds are kinda hilly.

5. Member
    6” on mine and all my gooseneck trailers and never a problem.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO