Thread: Post Covid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I had it in March 2020 and last August. It took me about three weeks for my energy level to get back to normal.

2. Member
    I had it last year. And year before. It took me Forever to get over the fatigue. I mean I almost couldn't work. The second time was slightly better. But I usually over respond to allergies and allergy medicine too.

3. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Congrats on the better gig 86!! Thatnks for all the responses. No doubt, the fatigue is still a bit bothersome. Hoping it will go away soon.

4. Member
    Well, went to church this morning. Sat down, noticed middle grand with parents instead of children’s church. Asked wife what’s up. She said you remember last week when he went to kids camp with the church (returned Wednesday), about 20 ( including childrens minister), tested positive for Covid and are sick. Unbelievable.

5. Member
    Have had it twice over the last 2 years and am fully vaxxed up to the 1st booster. Will not get another Vax as it seems to really not do much. Hope you all get well real soon!

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Wife 2 times --lost hair both times and now has asthma. collagen helped get her hair back.
    Did She notice any issues with Her nails?

Have Your Wife look up these herbs, She will be amazed.

Amla
    Ashwagandha
    Holy Basil

I was sick back around Thanksgiving 2019 and have escaped any thing since.

7. Member
    No issues with nails --Thanks !
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

8. Banned
    Wife and I have never had it.

On July 9, I met my buddies from SC in Erie, PA and we all headed up to my cabin on Georgian Bay. One of the guys had just come down with a cold. By the end of our trip, I caught his cold and didn't fish the last two days and stayed behind an extra day when t hey left on July 18. I came home on July 19 and on the 20th, one of the guys called me and said that he tested positive for Covid! I did a home test and it was positive and got a test from my Doc the next day and it was positive. I had 3 vaccines and never had it before. Luckily, the day I came home was my last day to be contagious, so my wife did not get it. The only side effect I've seen is that things taste a little saltier to me than usual. One of the other guys from SC came down with Covid last weekend. So, now we've all had it.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

10. Member
    For some reason, I acquired a taste for ice tea immediately after my round with covid. Hated it my whole life up until that point.

11. Member
    I’ve had it 4x and it ain’t fun.! Some worse than others.! Each person is affected differently, in my opinion, it just seems that way.!

12. Member
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12