Year/Model deck layouts identical to 93 482V

'm looking at ordering a precut carpet kit from marinecarpeting.com and I need some help from you guys. They don't have my year/model listed but they have many others. Do any of you know what other year/models have the same deck layout as my boat?

I haven't called them yet to see if they already have my answer, and they might, but wanted to ask for help here in case it might help others as well.

Thank you in advance for your guesses because you own a 2014 520 but I'm really looking for replies from those who know the answer.
    Phil Bender
    Ewing, KY
    93 482V w/ 98 Merc V-175

[SIGPIC]

2. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aznative96 View Post
    'm looking at ordering a precut carpet kit from marinecarpeting.com and I need some help from you guys. They don't have my year/model listed but they have many others. Do any of you know what other year/models have the same deck layout as my boat?

I haven't called them yet to see if they already have my answer, and they might, but wanted to ask for help here in case it might help others as well.

Thank you in advance for your guesses because you own a 2014 520 but I'm really looking for replies from those who know the answer.
    Ok.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."