7/9 Reese results Yadkin Chain Gang

Well guys , sorry it took me so long to post. I forgot to grab the paperwork before I went into work last night. It started off as a nice day that got pretty wet around lunch. Out of the 10 boats that we started with only 1 wasn’t at weigh in. And the 9 that stayed all had fish to weigh. I’d like to congratulate Todd and Kenneth on their 1st place finish(15.43) and their big fish win (7.22). I know we only paid 1 place yesterday , but I’d like to congratulate Ed and Mark with their (15.13) 2nd place. Having 2 boat average over 5# a fish was nice to see. Y’all stay safe and see y’all next month. Thanks Brett
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS

2. Member
    Congratulations to Todd and Kenneth. Also Mark and Ed. Awesome bags!!

VERY NICE CATCHS ALL, Todd you alway fish hard and are smiling at the weigh ins no matter how you do, so glad you had the winning sack and you deserve that big fish, Wish we"d fish that lake in April or Oct bet it would show some really heavy sacks. SEE YALL NEXT MONTH

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

VERY NICE CATCHS ALL, Todd you alway fish hard and are smiling at the weigh ins no matter how you do, so glad you had the winning sack and you deserve that big fish, Wish we"d fish that lake in April or Oct bet it would show some really heavy sacks. SEE YALL NEXT MONTH

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

5. Member
    Thank you everyone. It was a fun day for sure and great company with Kenneth on board. Big thanks to him for putting us on the fish.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
    Thank you Frank for the kind words. I always enjoy getting to see all you guys. It seems to get harder and harder with my racing schedule so I'm grateful every time I can. It's easy to have fun and be smiling with great company. The respect I have for the quality of fisherman we have in our group is very high, and I just feel lucky to be in the mix anytime. Take care. Think I'll see yall at Tuckertown as long as I don't get hung up at race the day before.