Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

“There are more slaves today than when slavery was legal, most of them are children”

“The largest consumer of child sex trade is America. “

From the movie, it’s really a documentary, “ The Sound of Freedom”

In America most are brought across our southern border.

The movie is really powerful, take tissues.

2. Member
    Yes, unfortunately the media would rather focus on what happened 150 years ago that we can't change rather than show what is happening now that we can actually do something about.

3. Moderator
    Was Vatican City second largest consumer?

4. Member
    Many of the people that rule the world/country are sick mother f**kers imo. Wonder why the Island client list was never released? You lock two different people up for sex trafficking of minors but no clients are arrested

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Many of the people that rule the world/country are sick mother f**kers imo. Wonder why the Island client list was never released? You lock two different people up for sex trafficking of minors but no clients are arrested
    Who would keep our government running if you locked up the clients

6. Member
    It beat Indiana Jones for top movie on the 4th:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sound-...-indiana-jones

Looks really good and it’s got Jim Caviezel as the lead:

7. Member
    Any specific America? North, South, Central?
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    Any specific America? North, South, Central?
    Sadly the USA was what the movie said and too many sites to list confirm with a Google search.

9. Member
    That's what I thought was stupid personally.

10. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Jeffrey was a client as well as other disgusting things.

Dale Sinclair original

11. Member
    Child sex trafficking is just terrible. Our southern border was way more secure a few years ago. It’s a shame what has happened down there.

12. Member
    Been sober since 2005 and your eyes see different than most. I have a good buddy who likes to party and partake of the strip bar scene. I mentioned something to him about the young girls and sex trades. All I will say is there is a large appetite for that market. We glorify it in our culture and music. Search Don Henley. He had a pair minor prostitutes overdose at his house. One died. Every day at work I hear the song End of the Innocence on the piped in music the store plays. WTF. Nobody gives 2 shits. People worship degenerates like Howard Stern. Degenerate has gone main stream in our culture.
    Last edited by mattmann7; 07-07-2023 at 07:23 AM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    Been sober since 2005 and your eyes see different than most. I have a good buddy who likes to party and partake of the strip bar scene. I mentioned something to him about the young girls and sex trades. All I will say is there is a large appetite for that market. We glorify it in our culture and music. Search Don Henley. He had a pair minor prostitutes overdose at his house. One died. Every day at work I hear the song End of the Innocence on the piped in music the store plays. WTF. Nobody gives 2 shits. People worship degenerates like Howard Stern. Degenerate has gone main stream in our culture.

We even elect them to public office in many cases

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately the media would rather focus on what happened 150 years ago that we can't change rather than show what is happening now that we can actually do something about.
    The difference being it was legal to own people, where as now it's a crime. And doing something about it would take elimination of the demand. Along with drugs in this sick society, that is never going to happen.

15. Member
    one thing I found out from traveling in Mexico was that 3rd worlders could care less about childrens age when it comes to sex.

16. Member
    Many people will be shocked when the truth comes out. One day many will hang their heads in shame when they realize the pure unbridled evil they defended and the hero's they ridiculed.

M

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMyles View Post
    Many people will be shocked when the truth comes out. One day many will hang their heads in shame when they realize the pure unbridled evil they defended and the hero's they ridiculed.

M

18. Member

M
    Who knows the truth? Why is being kept a secret?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    Jeffrey was a client as well as other disgusting things.
    No shit. You know damn well that there’s a lot of “elites” involved. That’s why it’ll never see the light of day

20. Member

M
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast