2018 Pantera Classic

Guys I am currently looking at a 2018 Pantera Classic and it has a merc 200 pro xs with 50-60 hours on it. The boat is like new condition and has 8’ blades on it. I have never owned a cat but excited to possibly own this boat. Looking for pros and cons or any other advice about this model. They are asking 40k which I assume is a pretty fair price? Thanks in advance for any helpful insight.

Mike

2. Member
    That sounds like a great price!

3. Member
    I just purchased the same year model Classic that has a 200 SHO. I came out of a Legend 211R. So far, I love the Classic. It fishes really big for the size. I put everything in it I had in my Legend and I still have room for more. I’ve fished 2 up on front and I don’t feel crowded. It is quick out of the hole up to the mid 60’s and will run all day long around 67 - 68 in this summer heat. I’ve touched 70, GPS, by myself. The only two negatives I can think of are the seats leave a little to be desired and I have a couple small split seams, and the 2 latches on the large center storage compartment are a little annoying, but those are just personal preferences. The quality of the boat is great and I would recommend it to anyone looking in the 19.5 foot range. Hope this helps you.

4. Member
    I love my Classic. There's been a few small things I've remedied but overall I'm very happy with it. A lot of people will mention the two latches being a pain on the center compartment, I have left the forward latch in the "open" position so that I only have to operate the rear one and haven't had any issues in almost 4 years.

If I were to buy a Bass Cat it would be a Classic. I would have bought one if I had a dealer close by.

6. Member
    Thank you guys!