Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by MengRanger View Post
    OK, here are some very early observations. I had to move my two graphs to an angle as the mount would rub / hit when deploying. Was not expecting that to be an issue. Rigging the LV 34 Transducer was difficult for me, but I am not a decent rigger... Thanks Mike from Montana to walk me through it - exactly. I had reached out to a few sources and just did not understand how to do it. Motor is strong and quiet. Deploying is much more difficult than my Ultrex or Ghost. I actually called PP to see if I had done something wrong. The tech said he has heard this from the consumers, and they are researching it. I also did the latest update on the water via my phone. Should have waited to do this with WiFi. Probably took 20-25 mins.
    I had similar issue with dual graphs on bow with my Ghost, but it is a pretty wide base... I'm suprised you has same issue with Move as I though it was a much smaller/narrower footprint. Lot depnds on the boat/nose/width I guess.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brianf. View Post
    Select 'Use Noise Reduction' in the app. Cleared my interference right up.
    Can someone direct me to where you're finding the "Use Noise Reduction" setting in the app? I'm not finding it. Thanks.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pp98 View Post
    Can someone direct me to where you're finding the "Use Noise Reduction" setting in the app? I'm not finding it. Thanks.
    It can be adjusted under “set up”
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    It can be adjusted under “set up”
    Got it-- Thanks Randy

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeetRJ View Post
    Does anyone know what the warranty is on the Move?
    They are offering fourth year as a promotion

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboat View Post
    They are offering fourth year as a promotion
    Do you know what the dates are on that promotion. I purchased mine back in July, and waiting for it to be delivered.

Thanks
    X

7. Member
    Do you know what the dates are on that promotion. I purchased mine back in July, and waiting for it to be delivered.

Thanks
    Dealer told me about it. I have no dates.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarthelt View Post
    While it sounds like a good product with solid support, I don't know that I could live without the integration with graphs. In really rough water (great lakes, big waves, getting thrown around) I always use the auto pilot features with my Ghost/HDS-Live: automatically tracing routes, auto-navigating through a series of way points, navigating toward a specific point on the map, etc. This allows me to focus on a) fishing, and b) not falling on my arse. I don't think I could live without that feature, let alone pay more for the privilege. The ghost isn't perfect (my chief complaint is it needs a better, less fragile/bitter prop), it's quite good IMO.
    bbarthelt, are you saying that when you connect to a Lowrance HDS Pro unit your boat will not be shown on the mapping or have auto pilot?

thanks
    toops

9. Member
    Does the PP move have a jog feature ?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by padronanniversary View Post
    Does the PP move have a jog feature ?
    Yes, it does.
    X

11. Member
    ARE YOU LISTENING POWER POLE? CHANGE YOUR MOUNT TO ACCOMMODATE US FOLKS WANTING TO MOVE AWAY FROM MINN KOTA.
    THIS^^^ I own PowerPoles and have had fantastics interactions with the company. That being said, until recently I believe Minn Kota had something like 80% of the spot lock market for a number of years. That means there are thousands (probably tens of thousands and maybe a hundred thousand) of Ultrex users the PP Move could be marketed to as a direct replacement. Sorry, but having the same mounting pattern as the most popular trolling motor ever built should have been in the Project Charter. Especially if you want those same Ultrex owners to pay $1300 (+another $200 for the UMP) more than an Ultrex Quest.

12. Member
    I love the Adapter plate. Way easier when mounting alone, reaching under to put the nuts on is a lot easier without the whole trolling motor in the way. Also now that the plate is installed I don't need to get under the deck if I need to remove or replace the trolling motor. I hope I never need to remove it but if I do its easy. Side note I have heard of problems with the bluetooth pedal not syncing some times and needing to turn the power off then back on for it to sync. I put a weather tight quick connect in the power cord for the pedal that I can easily reach and just disconnect it and reconnect it to reset it. Also if you have a good spot for a switch you could install a switch to turn the power off and on for the pedal. I have had it happen to me once already in first 2 trips so I may be finding a spot for a switch if its happening that often.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brianf. View Post
    Does anyone know if the universal mounting bracket accommodates holes from a Fortrex?
    yes it does

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567