Livescope adjustments with multiple units linked together

How do Livescope adjustments work on units that are linked together? If you adjust gain, color limit, ghost tree or any of those adjustments on a bow graph do those adjustments go to the linked unit also or are all adjustments strictly for the unit you adjusted? Thanks

2. Member
    I have Echomap 126 and 2 106 with LVS 32, I have set all individually, they dont seem to transfer settings between them, or even between like units. They do however share all the mapping, waypoint, marked stuff and tracks, although you have to erase the active track individually if you dont want them on the unit you are looking at. They will however all pull up a saved track for the Go To navigation linking with a Force trolling motor. So you can set that from whatever graph you want on the fly.

I wish there was some kind of copy/paste function so when I set up one 106, I can just copy that to the next unit when I make tweaks on clear/live vue and livescope, cause as we all know who use them, settings that work in one body of water may need tweaking the next trip or the next body of water to get a good image.

3. Member
    they dont unfortunately, and I kinda wish they did.
    06 Stratos 294 ProXL

4. Member
    I know when I changed my depth on the clear vue screen of my 93SV UHD it changed my 106SV on the bow yesterday, and I am thinking some of my livescope changes carry thru too. I will have to double check this though. Maybe there is a setting buried deep in there that synchs them together?
    Todd Kress
    1993 150HP XRI 17 pitch worked Tempest Plus
    OD232323
    1993 Procraft 200 combo

5. Member
    It depends on the setting. Some settings affect the function of the GLS10. Those changes will show up on all networked units. Some settings like pallete only affect the display. That can vary by unit. At first glance depth and range might seem to be display but in fact affect how the GLS10 operates.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.