36 volt chargers

just wondering what the BBC guys are using for charging their 36 volt lithium batteries
    Last edited by harrys; 04-16-2023 at 10:41 PM.

2. Member
    I have a "run and gun" charger, but the second a reliable name brand 36v charger becomes available i will buy it immediately.

3. Member
    Power Pole Charge

4. Member
    I bought a 36v lithium from Monster Marine and bought their 2-bank charger with it. One bank is 12v for the cranking battery, the other is 36v.

5. Member
    I've been doing alot of research and it seems like theres definitely a gap in the market for 36v charging options

I have the Run & Gun for my 16v Lithium, works slick, small and light, and I don't have to plug in another cord at end of day. Charges through my Minkota charger or from my outboard. Super Slick - https://bit.ly/RnGs

Quote Originally Posted by Mullins057 View Post
    I have a "run and gun" charger, but the second a reliable name brand 36v charger becomes available i will buy it immediately.

7. Member
    Moneyshot, that what i have seen, there are a few that are not waterproof and shock proof but i want one i can mount in the boat. For the guys using run and gun style 36v chargers what size chargers are you using on you 12v cranking lithium

Quote Originally Posted by harrys View Post
    Moneyshot, that what i have seen, there are a few that are not waterproof and shock proof but i want one i can mount in the boat. For the guys using run and gun style 36v chargers what size chargers are you using on you 12v cranking lithium
    Impulse sent me a 12v 25amp I think is what it is.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

9. Member
    I just use the one that came with my Amped Outdoors battery. Not sure if the sell it separate.

10. Member
    My 2022 BassCat Cougar has a single 36v/40A NextGen battery. I charge it with the stand alone 36 volt charger they sell. One year in, no issues. Battery is rarely below 70% charge after a day and charger can get it back to 100% in less than an hour. Battery is blue tooth as well and can be used with the BAT Check app on my i phone. The battery is 31 series size, so fits into the BassCat aluminum trays as it should. This set up fits my needs without issue.