Covering all these wires!

Has anyone found a sleeve, neoprene cover that will fit over and all dang cable connections ,mega 360 ,mega live, live target the connections are you issue not the wires. Can someone please share with me something that fits the H Marine one does not several of them on Amazon have also been tried I can’t find one that fits.
    www.jcdropshot.com
    Tight Lines, Happy Casting

2. Member
    The DD26 one is big enough to go around everything.

3. Member
    I bought the 2.5" dia because I thought with MegaLive with TargetLock, ultrex and transducer would need that much space, now I'm thinking the 2" might be plenty big. Shipping seems a little high.

https://www.wirecare.com/category/ca...e-2-5-ft-black

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbender View Post
    I bought the 2.5" dia because I thought with MegaLive with TargetLock, ultrex and transducer would need that much space, now I'm thinking the 2" might be plenty big. Shipping seems a little high.

https://www.wirecare.com/category/ca...e-2-5-ft-black
    I just did this with the 2 inch from wirecare last week. Cut off the original plastic sheath while I was at it. Best thing ever. Bundle now lies where I want it to and doesn't get in the way.

5. Member
    I build umbilical sheaths for many types electrical cables. My 360 and DI cable covers are made of Naugahyde with full length YKK zippers. Very clean and easy installation. I make the covers whatever size needed for the application. Thread color on black Naugahyde is optional. BTW, I removed the stiff plastic cover from my Ultrex control cable and replaced it with Naugahyde, way more flexible and easy to manage.
    Carte's Custom