Tackle Shack Live Pole Mount

Has anyone tried the Live Pole Mount from Tackle Shack?? Looks effective for the price and i like it being mounted on the trolling motor.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherwood View Post
    Has anyone tried the Live Pole Mount from Tackle Shack?? Looks effective for the price and i like it being mounted on the trolling motor.
    Did you ever purchase one of these? Was just looking at this myself. Sometimes I spider rig for crappie wondering if it would be in the way of my rods at bow of boat though.

3. Member
    I have it. I like it because its simple and deploys with my troller. Not sure how it would be with spider rigging
    Andy

2004 Pro Craft 192 SuperPro

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aarchdale View Post
    I have it. I like it because its simple and deploys with my troller. Not sure how it would be with spider rigging
    I don't spider rig that much so trying not to worry about that too much. Is the pole solid and well built? I see they sell a 45 degree and straight pole extension now too. Do you know how high the pole sits above the trolling motor head when everything is set in the lowest position? If that makes sense....

5. Member
    My buddy has one and likes it. Tackle Shack staff are stand up guys!