Turning 126sv off one at a time

I’ve got two 126sv, is there anyway to turn off one unit at a time. Just installed the second one and networked them together now when I turn one on or off they both do the same thing. Any work around;

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Nope....They are made to be synched like that.....only to do is put the unit in stand-by until you are ready to have both of them off.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    What fishin said. If fishing alone I simply disconnect the bow units from the helm unit because well, I'm either up front or in the back and it doesn't matter. A real PITA though when you have a co-angler that wants to watch FFS.

FWIW, I was talking to a Garmin tech the other day and like many times before I asked about this programming in the Ultras. He told me that since they've had so many complaints about this they are actually looking into doing a software change on the Ultras to eliminate this. He told me that the Echomap Ultras were designed with saltwater boat operators in mind where units might be installed on different decks. If moving to another deck the unit would already be up and operational. Same with shutting them down too I suppose. He added my name to the list of those that would like to see revised programming