Thread: New seats

New seats

I need to replace my bench seats on my cobra 201D. Since the fuel tank is under the seats I need to find seats which will screw only onto the front edge of the support platform.
    Can anyone recommend a vendor or part number which you have had success with in installing new seats? Thanks.

Deans Top and Canvas. They no longer make the bench seats but they make some mighty fine others that work perfectly. They're contact info is in the sticky at the top of the Cobra page.

Tom

3. Member
    I bought a set of the 2016 OEM buckets, from Deans', and they are really nice. They do take up a lot more space so be careful if you're a bigger person. I'm 240 and it's tight. I wish I would have recovered the originals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgfan58 View Post
    I bought a set of the 2016 OEM buckets, from Deans', and they are really nice. They do take up a lot more space so be careful if you're a bigger person. I'm 240 and it's tight. I wish I would have recovered the originals.
    Yeah, I'd say price getting the originals redone but I found in my area it was more to do that than get new ones from Deans. You can see my seats in the pic below (my son with a Winnipesaukee smallie).

Tom IMG_0428.JPG

5. Member

Seats

Quote Originally Posted by TomM View Post
    Yeah, I'd say price getting the originals redone but I found in my area it was more to do that than get new ones from Deans. You can see my seats in the pic below (my son with a Winnipesaukee smallie).

Tom IMG_0428.JPG
    Very nice. Thanks for posting