I have a set of fenders off of a 09 210 that I am wanting to sell. These are the wide fenders (10.5") versus the normal (8.5"). The fenders are approximately 65" long. They are stamped with the Champion logo. I bought them to go on my 05 206, but decided to use standard width Stainless fenders with my stock rims. They did bolt up on my 206 trailer. One fender had a tire blow, and has scratches from the incident. I can share pictures to show it as best I can. Most of the scratches from the blow out have been polished out, but there are still some imperfections as a result. It looks fairly good, but obviously not a perfect fender as a result. The other is in good shape realizing that it is used and from 2009 and are 14 years old. I would take $300 for the set. I do not see a practical way to ship these things. They are big. I live in the St. Louis metro area and would be willing to meet up with someone within a reasonable distance. Message me with a phone number and I will send the pictures. Thanks