Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dartag1829

Come on BASS Groupies let’s here it

Dont see a lot of Bass Posts on the Great fishing today. Sitting at the pool watching Basslive and Mix all day was disappointing. Just to clarify I am a fan of all tours. Would love to know how many real hours of fishing was shown today. This was supposed to be The Classic. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Just another FFS Derby.

2. Member
    they've shown more Ronnie Moore shilling sponsored products than actual fishing. I'm a diehard BASS groupie and even I'm disappointed.

I used to be a fan of BASS Live coverage.

It's like you didn't even look?
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

5. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Doesn't appear to be many BASS groupies hear... or maybe they're just pretending they don't here you.
    Who controls John Gill?

6. Member
    I don't know what people expect....the fishing sucks, nothing you can do about that other than not scheduling the classic at the same handful of places

7. Member
    Shocked at how many commercials were shown today.... On top of that, the breaks the main hosts take. Forget the FFS component.... It couldn't have totaled but a few hours (at most) of showing anglers on the video stream. For sure a change in how they are operating. I've always given the LIVE show edge to BASS but honestly, I can't say that anymore... MLF has toned down the commercials and keep their hosts in the booth longer and anglers prominent. They are figuring it out while BASS is taking the sponsor dollars...
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    Doesn't appear to be many BASS groupies hear... or maybe they're just pretending they don't here you.
    They are all at the Expo, once they get back home and catch up on the 20 or so threads where BASS is getting beat on, the counterattack will begin.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    It's like you didn't even look?
    It’s the BBC way. Just toss up a new thread even though there are a bunch covering the same topic on the first two pages. And people were astounded and the 1mill threads. Lmao!
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

10. Member
    A famous football player that graduated from college and could not read left this on a wall, Dexter Manley was hear.

11. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    I was hanging out in the garage and watched Gussy catch another leading bag of smallmouth, Brandon Lester and Jason Christie put together some solid bags of largemouth, Greg Hackney catch a carp, a redhorse and a couple of nice bass in a couple feet of water and John Cox flog a lot of water but still catch a few. Gussy was really the only one that was glued to his FFS and that was OK because they broadcast his screen. There were times I turned the volume down or hit the mute button and times I turned the volume up.

But I'd rather be out fishing and that's what I'll be doing tomorrow.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    I used to be a fan of BASS Live coverage.
    Better than Nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by OkieBud View Post
    Better than Nothing..
    Well, I chose the nothing option because it wasn't. Seriously, I hardly watched any today because every time I tried to watch it I had to sit through the intro commercials and then it would go to some dude, or dudes talking. Once they showed the crowd at the Classic and yapped about that. My advice to whoever created this worst version of Bass Live ever, would be to at least have some sort of channel guide that lets you know when to tune in to see some fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by dstep0 View Post
    Shocked at how many commercials were shown today.... On top of that, the breaks the main hosts take. Forget the FFS component.... It couldn't have totaled but a few hours (at most) of showing anglers on the video stream. For sure a change in how they are operating. I've always given the LIVE show edge to BASS but honestly, I can't say that anymore... MLF has toned down the commercials and keep their hosts in the booth longer and anglers prominent. They are figuring it out while BASS is taking the sponsor dollars...
    Adopting the NFL broadcast philosophy.

15. Member
    Here hear now that was uncalled for.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morrcat33 View Post
    they've shown more Ronnie Moore shilling sponsored products than actual fishing. I'm a diehard BASS groupie and even I'm disappointed.
    I'm pretty biased towards BASS, but I have to admit I enjoyed the Redcrest coverage better. The amount of commercial breaks and pointless interviews with industry guys was over the top today. Hopefully next couple days they can focus a little more on the fishing and let the broadcast breathe a little bit.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dstep0 View Post
    Yep. Rather hear the anglers talk.
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

Half way thru the weigh-in they had to take a break......Mercer must have needed a snack
    Always Think Like A Fish.....No Matter How Weird it Is!!

19. Banned

Hay- Don't loose any sleep over it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast