Best guide on Table Rock

Family vacation in the Branson area this summer looking to book a guide for a half day trip. Was there in 2019 and booked through Eric’s Elite Guide Service and went out with an awesome dude named Mike Gold and had a great day. Are there any other guides on the lake that are good? I am sure there are its just there’s so many I find online I don’t know where to begin. Last time we went out of the Kimberling City ramp and stayed around that area. It was mid July and we caught a lot of fish on a swim bait, big crank bait, and a football jig, it was a great trip. Anyway comment below who you guys like. Thanks!

2. Member
    Have not fished with any guides on Table Rock, but I like to watch Pete Wenners fishing report each week and he is a guide. Have heard good things about Eric Prey also and he has a fishing report at Focused Fishing also, but if I had a great experience with a service already, I'd hesitate to change.

3. Member
    Yeah I will probably book through the same, just curious who else there is. Thanks for the reply!

4. Member
    Eric Olliverson is without question one of the best on Table Rock. I don't think you can do any better than him or Mike.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Pete Wenners is a great guide and stays on them for sure. Good dude to fish with. He does a weekly fishing report on youtube and facebook

Pete Wenners and Phillip Stone are definitely good. Bill Babler would be another really good choice but I think he retired.

When will you be there? If there from mid April to mid May; you don’t need a guide if you have a boat.
    Charger 210 Elite

Eric Prey is also another good one

8. Member
    Check out Sean Nicodemus with NICO Fishing LLC. He's a great guy and a great guide as well as he cleans reels and builds rods. 100% recommend
    1998 Champion 203
    1998 Mercury 225
    Minn Kota Ultrex, 10" Helix MSI+ G4N, 10" Helix MDI+ G4N
    "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

Mike Web or Pete Winners

10. Member
    I have used Pete Wenners and he was great and also fished with Randy Blaukaut as well. Learned a ton fishing with Blaukaut. Am going fishing with Brian Snowden in mid May and expect to do well with him too.

11. Member
    A club member of mine runs Feedom Fishing- Captain Jordan Isaacs. Branson MO Fishing Guide Service | Freedom Fishing (freedomfishingguide.com)