Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JBIGUNS View Post
    Just watched the Facebook video. Mr. ‘Lawyer’ just happened to be sitting in the same creek, near the spot where his ‘friend who he would consider to be family’ ultimately showed up to fish AND then proceeded to attempt to run off an angler competing against his friend through intimidation using a fake name? Wow I don’t see how anyone could possibly come to the idea that he may have been hole sitting or playing defense for his friend? What a clown!! Get off the lake during the tournament or at least keep your mouth shut if you are out there. No one wants to talk to you while they are trying to focus. He shouldn’t even be within talking distance of the competitors. You wanna watch? Use some binoculars.
    Tucker Smith is the guy he was hole sitting for? I would think BASS should take actions against Tucker Smith if this douche of a lawyer wants to get serious. A lot more negative actions could happen to Tucker Smith if this guy was hole sitting which judging by the video, he was. What other reason would he get so upset for another boater coming ~30 yards from his "family". Dude was hole sitting, no doubt about it. Cheating scammers

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    "I'm Ryan Ingram and I'm the f'in Boss out here!" Ohhh man how I'd have loved to have laughed in his face when he said that.
    The other guy should have said "well I'm Tommy Biffle and I'll cut you".

3. Member
    Dow anybody have said link to the Facebook video? Original link doesn’t seem to be working

4. Member
    In my opinion, the most damning quote in that video was when he says “you aren’t the first person I’ve run off here but I’ll run some more off too.” Shows a pattern of behavior not consistent with his “excuse video”. This shows an admitted pattern of protecting that spot, not distance between competitors like he is claiming. He admits to patrolling that spot to harass anyone that fishes it. He can claim he wasn’t spot sitting all he wants but the evidence shows something different in my opinion. He was basically an enforcer or security boat for Tucker Smith and Logan Parks. It’s been said that they were staying at this guy’s house for the weekend of the Open. I’m sure BASS has been notified of this occurrence. I’m wondering if they will be forced to issue a statement about it.

Red neck Saul Goodman

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red1gturbodsm View Post
    In my opinion, the most damning quote in that video was when he says “you aren’t the first person I’ve run off here but I’ll run some more off too.” Shows a pattern of behavior not consistent with his “excuse video”. This shows an admitted pattern of protecting that spot, not distance between competitors like he is claiming. He admits to patrolling that spot to harass anyone that fishes it. He can claim he wasn’t spot sitting all he wants but the evidence shows something different in my opinion. He was basically an enforcer or security boat for Tucker Smith and Logan Parks. It’s been said that they were staying at this guy’s house for the weekend of the Open. I’m sure BASS has been notified of this occurrence. I’m wondering if they will be forced to issue a statement about it.
    I don’t think Logan Parks was staying at his house or involved in this in any way.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

Quote Originally Posted by Red1gturbodsm View Post
    a bully being a bully!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Quote Originally Posted by MSranger View Post
    As others have said, this is why most of the country can't stand lawyers! Especially arrogant, loud mouth ones!
    Or tournament fishermen.

But when you put the two together….

No has asked the obvious question:

Who appointed or crowned him the arbitor and enforcer of fishing ethics and BASS rules?

He is trying to intimitate by threatening law suits. He's got money and has a pretty good idea that a casual, semi-pro or pro fishermen does not have money to fight his frivolous law suit.

if i'm on the jury he loses. He is an admitted liar with video proof. He threatened potential bodily harm and/or property harm using his boat.

If he filed against me the first thing i would do is seek to have him disbarred.
    2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

The only law broken here was the harassment by the attorney. If I have someone acting psychotic and threatening me, I'm not giving them my real name either. I guarantee you he wouldn't have done that to Ish Monroe or Brandon Palaniuk. He was just trying to bully a kid.

11. Member
    Man, this guy just did incredible damage to his personal and business credibility. Getting crazy out there!

Maybe we should start a go fund me for the other guy so he can fight the law suit.

13. Banned
    An attorney wouldn't knowingly break the written rule of "hole sitting".
    However, they would run the grey line of "Mother Hen'n" the spot for a freind as there are no written rules against this.

Would he have "come in" if it was 2 random anglers from Idaho (or anywhere BFE?)?

Did he advise Tucker to keep his mouth shut as to not violate the sportsmanship rule? Did the conversation go something like this...."let me do the dirty work of running em off. What are they going to do, DQ me?"
    He admits to running anglers off. That's enough evidence for me.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WStorey View Post
    I don’t think Logan Parks was staying at his house or involved in this in any way.
    If that is the case then I publicly apologize to Logan for including his name in this. That was the info that was shared with me yesterday about this all. I was not there as a witness.

15. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCas View Post
    What a loser.
    Agree, litigation over fishing? Give me a break
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

If a lawyer used my name in a derogatory manner which cause me shame and humiliation, I'm taking him to court. Might as well call it the Ingram lawfirm now.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

17. Derek McCullough
    The lawyer seams like a real dumb ass and seems to just be making things worse for himself

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by WStorey View Post
    Say what you will about him in the video but he’s actually a very good lawyer and makes his clients a ton of money. He represented the Auburn bass team when they got suspended for breaking Covid protocols.
    Yep Defending the Auburn Bass Team for breaking the Covid Protocol is a Landmark Case and is most likely going down in History with other Supreme Court Decisions and High profile cases throughout the entire History of the USA.

This surely puts this Lawyer calling himself by someone else's name in the same company as William Jennings Bryan, Clarence Darrow, Johnnie Cochran who will surely be considered to be a Supreme Court Justice in the future like Thurgood Marshall, Sandra Day O'Connor were for his skills in representing the Auburn Fishing Team.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Originally Posted by MSranger
    As others have said, this is why most of the country can't stand lawyers! Especially arrogant, loud mouth ones!

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Or tournament fishermen.

But when you put the two together….
    A Lawyer/Tournament Fisherman Huffed and Puffed all over Social Media a few years ago over a Tournament Rule Violation DQ never heard of any court case.

Recall back in the BFHP Days some Dude threatening to sue everybody over a Fishing Situation that wasn't very complimentary that got on Social Media and I'm still waiting to be served papers in that case.

Here is another link to the altercation on the water. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=qC1gEa

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast