Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Powerpole Move Trolling Motor

2. Member
    That is at a high level for TMs!
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    Everyone said $4k. Powerpole just proved you wrong.

4. Member
    5-7k
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Nice troller.....now lets see how many used trolling motors flood the market......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Member
    $5k starting for a TM that has, at best if you believe all of their claims, marginal improvements over other motors. Maybe it is just me, but after watching the video I don’t see anything truly new or very innovative. Maybe the titanium shaft, but honestly breaking shafts on other motors doesn’t seem to be happening all that often.

7. Member
    Buttons on the deck? That's a huge no for me.
    2021 BassCatt Pantera II
    200 Pro XS(3B056653)
    Motorguide Tour Pro

8. Member
    Does it really only weigh 46lbs? My Ultrex 112 weighs 89lbs. 40lbs off the bow will definitely change how the boat rides.

9. Moderator
    Move ZR 45" is 53lbs according to PP website. This amount of weight taken off the bow should be HUGE for bow lift and performance!

WEIGHT
    MOVE ZR 45” 53 lbs
    MOVE ZR 52” 54 lbs
    MOVE ZR 60” 55 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Does it really only weigh 46lbs? My Ultrex 112 weighs 89lbs. 40lbs off the bow will definitely change how the boat rides.

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yes sir 45" Move ZR just 53lbs.

11. Member
    5+K for a trolling motor. That's pretty steep. And you have to mount the buttons to your deck. So they put the heading sensor inside, but took the buttons out. I've had a Ultrex early on and now have a Ghost, I don't see anything there that says I have to have it. I'll stick with my Ghost. Plus lets see how it goes with these early on. The Charge stumbled hard out the gate.

About time someone did a real feel wireless pedal. That is a game changer but 5K???
    Are the LEDs dimmable??

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    About time someone did a real feel wireless pedal. That is a game changer but 5K???
    Are the LEDs dimmable??
    dont believe they are but something I could find out. There is alot more to this trolling motor the inital info release didnt get in depth with everything , but they will in the coming weeks as more and more is released. I guarantee you Bloodman if you used it you still may not want to pay the price but guarantee you would be able to see the reason for the price point.

14. Member
    Mount and frame remind me of the old Motorguide. Not very sturdy that is why it is so light compared to others like the Ultrex. I'll pass!

John

15. Member
    The big question is will it be an option with boat OEM's, that is where I see the rubber meet the road.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hagins;[URL="tel:12906763"
    12906763[/URL]]Mount and frame remind me of the old Motorguide. Not very sturdy that is why it is so light compared to others like the Ultrex. I'll pass!

John
    I agree on the mount. Not a single detail on its design and robustness. Would hate to spend $5000 on a motor and the mount gets noisy after a year.

Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    dont believe they are but something I could find out. There is alot more to this trolling motor the inital info release didnt get in depth with everything , but they will in the coming weeks as more and more is released. I guarantee you Bloodman if you used it you still may not want to pay the price but guarantee you would be able to see the reason for the price point.
    I get that but what I need the most is the "real feel" wireless foot pedal. That alone is the biggest deal and is why I use the Xi5 with all it little problems. Make the pedal work and feel like it should, and you just plugged the fisherman in to total control.
    The dimmable LEDs would tell me the designers know how to fish and know what we want. Fishing in total darkness with LED blasting you in the face is no fun. Using black tape to cover LEDs on a 5k motor would be stupid. If they are not dimmable with an off feature, call and tell them.

Does it have a lighted directional arrow? Kind of need this for night fishing... and is helpful for the most relevant game changing technique on the planet FFS!

19. Member
    Kevin,

Will you be able mount any transducer on this trolling motor.

What about mounting mega 360 or target lock
    2021 Phoenix 919
    2021 Mercury 225

20. Member
    Just checked out the prices at one of our well know Canadian dealers for comparison

PP Move ZR 45” black, no transducer, 6750 Canadian dollars.
    Ultrex 112, 45 “, US2, I pilot link, 4275 Canadian dollars.
    Ghost 47 “ 4789 Canadian dollars
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast