Anyone using a ShotKam?

Being watching a lot of videos on the ShotKam lately and I think it would be a great tool for training and be able to see shots from in the field or duck blind. Anyone actually using it and have an opinion on how much it could improve your shooting by seeing your misses/hits? They are on sale for a couple days if anyone is looking.
    2019 Blackjack 256
    Mercury Verado 350

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I have been a user for a lot of years and the new version is awesome! I can't imagine a better teaching tool for improvement and I hunt with mine every day of duck season.

I’ve been looking at the new version as well. Mainly to record shots on some pheasant hunts.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

Quote Originally Posted by shooter64 View Post
    I have been a user for a lot of years and the new version is awesome! I can't imagine a better teaching tool for improvement and I hunt with mine every day of duck season.
    Thanks for the reply. Just ordered the Gen4 so looking forward to shooting with it when it gets here.
    2019 Blackjack 256
    Mercury Verado 350

I’ve had the Gen 4 for about two months, I’m very happy with it. They give a veterans discount but I think it’s $100 off right now so close to the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    I’ve had the Gen 4 for about two months, I’m very happy with it. They give a veterans discount but I think it’s $100 off right now so close to the same price.
    That's good to know, thanks
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired