Ultrex direction line.

I recently installed mega live and will all the updates that happen I lost the line that showed the direction the trolling motor is facing. Where is the setting to turn that back on?

2. Member
    Not sure when it comes to mega live and how the settings work or if it’s even possible to have heading line visible while viewing live but if it is it should be in the chart setting, heading line ON
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

3. Member
    A bit more info needed. Ultrex ipilot or link? What fish finder? What screen are you trying to see the heading line.( ML,CHART, or what view ?) Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

4. Member
    I have an I-Pilot link Ultrex networked with a Helix 12 G3N DI+, mega live with target lock, and a Helix 10 G4N SI+. It really isn't the heading line that went missing, it is a small black line on the map that showed me on the Helix 12 which way the Ultrex was pointed.

It was working when I just had the Ultrex connected to the Helix 12, no hub.

5. Member
    That is a trolling motor heading line. It may not be available with all that stuff on. Could be something in the helix selections. Or Chart view selections. I have been using Solix/Apex since there were updates for target lock/ML. Hopefully Wayne or another Helix user has noticed and figured it out already. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Go to Accessories/Minnkota Motor Settings/Motor===turn on Motor Navigation and then Trolling Motor Heading Line.
    That is not a default setting so you lose that when doing software updates (Restore Defaults).

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Thank you very much!! That is a very useful line for me.

8. Member