Toys for the toy? What did Santa bring you….

Anyone get anything good for their Ranger from Santa?

He dropped a vessel view mobile, a fish obsessed mount, and some power pole spikes by my fireplace. Looks like I have something to do while it’s really cold.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Been loading up my new-ish rig with more stuff than I’ve actually used through this year. Santa did bring me a portable Noco battery charger and [half] a boatload of “healthy” snacks, though, for those days when I hope the fish are biting well enough to convince me to stay on the water past dinner time. Plus a new fishing hoodie, new cold weather fishing gloves, and some hand warmers. Got my eye on a 125 amp hour lithium cranking battery, too, just in case Santa feels guilty about not bringing me enough boating stuff.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    2004 519 vx _ GF bought me livescope with lvs34 transducer, Garmin 106sv, and I bought myself a set of 8' Power Poles. She is going to fish like a new rig.

4. Member
    John: That 125 amp Lithium is the real deal.

5. Member
    Foot buttons for power poles to mount on bow deck.

6. Member
    Boatlogix dual mounts, console and bow, for the 520R. Santa was good to me. Will be selling the precision sonar bow mount soon in case someone needs one.
    Joey Aderhold