Thread: Peacocks

Peacocks

I am heading down from Pennsylvania with some friends the first week of February to fish at Headwaters. I told them i would like to try for Peacocks one day or half day. Can anyone give me a recommendation on somewhere we could have some success for them in that area or even a few hours drive

thanks for your time

2. Member
    Definitely have to drive ... down to the Miami area. You'll be further north, west of Vero Beach.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcuts9 View Post
    I am heading down from Pennsylvania with some friends the first week of February to fish at Headwaters. I told them i would like to try for Peacocks one day or half day. Can anyone give me a recommendation on somewhere we could have some success for them in that area or even a few hours drive

thanks for your time
    Depending on where you will be staying, the most Northern area of the state to fish for Pea's is Delray, then you can move South from there. Everglades, Miami, etc.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

4. Member
    This guy is a stick on Peas. Palm beach county. https://www.okeechobeebassfishinggui.../justin-jones/
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

5. Member
    Osceola Outback Adventures.

You can find peas in the Ida and Osbourne chain In Palm Beach. You can also find knife clownfish there.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!