Software wont load

Anybody have trouble uploading latest software for the Echomap Ultras. My active captain app says a new software update is ready to transfer. I do the transfer, units go through the transfer process and says it’s complete. I restart the unit per instruction just like I have done many other updates. But whenI check the new version is not there and my active captain app says I have a new software update ready for transfer. I have done this twice.

2. Member
    yes I did. the update is huge and I think that is the issue.

I ended up having to download it on a clean SD card and do a force update on everything. my livescope had to be unplugged then plugged back in for it to finally update. lots going on. Garmin cust support is very helpful.

I may have the same problem. I have 93SV UHD, LVS32 and Ultra10 networked. It took several tries but finally got the updates to complete, at least I think I did. What is the latest update number for the 10? Mine shows 21.0.
    My 93 shows 22.10 and the LVS32 shows 2.61.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    I may have the same problem. I have 93SV UHD, LVS32 and Ultra10 networked. It took several tries but finally got the updates to complete, at least I think I did. What is the latest update number for the 10? Mine shows 21.0.
    My 93 shows 22.10 and the LVS32 shows 2.61.
    Current for the Ultra is 22.10. You have the 93 and GLS10 at current versions.
    Garmin Pro Team

5. Member
    Thanks Todd. I just got off the phone with Garmin and they confirmed that 22.10 is the latest version for my unit and that they have a "glitch" with the Active Captain app that tells you that you still have a software update to transfer. They are going to fix it and send out a notice. So I was not doing anything wrong its just when Garmin sent out the update, it caused an issue with the Active Captain app.

6. Member
    I have a different software problem. I can't install the ActiveCaptain app on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. The PlayStore doesn't include ActiveCaptain, When I search for ActiveCaptain I get "This app won't work for your device". Garmin Help told me to contact Samsung for help. Anybody have this experience? It's an Android 8 phone I think it ought to work.

7. Member
    Did my update yesterday via Active Captain. My app says the same thing however my graph shows it does in fact have the 22.10 version on it. I think I had this happen once before several updates ago.

Why aren’t you guys just going online and downloading the update to a micro SD card. Much faster and no issues. I’ve done three units and the GLS 10 with no issues whatsoever.