Anyone using something other than Q-Books software ?

Anyone using something other than Q-Books software ?

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

2. Member
    We were using Software Solutions and it was very good. Then we were sold on crap books and yes it is cheaper and it shows! CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

Thanks CJ but looking to cut costs and QB is demanding we go to a subscription service.

Don't use 75% of the options we have now and a few years I'm finished so looking for options.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

4. Member
    Might want to look at Patriot Software. We switched from QB because of their horrible customer service and inability to properly manage payroll and the 401k process. Glad we switched. Have had nothing but great customer service and they are cheaper.

5. Moderator
    I am unfortunately locked into Intuit/QB Enterprise for my company. $5k every year for little to no support. Software works well but it’s robbery. I have looked into this multiple times. For me QB is still the best option for the money. If you don’t use most of the features you can look at PeachTree. I also think Microsoft has a couple very basic programs that are cheap. When I need to upgrade it’s going to a full blown ERP. Not looking forward to that cost