Question on 2020 Merc 175 Pro XS

I am looking for a chart for this engine from 0 rpm to 5500 , speeds up to max and mpg, appreciate some help on this, no able to find when I do a Google search.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Going to "guess" that your 175 ProXS is a V6 Fourstroke... Mercury doesn't use "years".

Moving your question to the 4-stroke Forum for you. Please update your post with the Engine Serial Number.

Not sure exactly what you're looking for in a Chart... the engine doesn't have a speed chart, because that's dependent on the boat, weight, setup, prop, rigging, and a number of other factors. Depending on what boat you have, there may be a Boathouse Bulletin or similar documentation of what one boat/engine combo performed like when tested "objectively".

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    Yeah, sounds like he’s looking for “performance bulletins” similar to what Yamaha use to put out on their motors.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."