Tackle Warehouse Suit

I had my info breeched not sure about you all. There is now a class action of some sort going on online. Just tossin it out there for yall.

Customers who shopped on Tennis Warehouse, Tackle Warehouse, Running Warehouse or Skate Warehouse likely qualify to sign up for a compensation claim.

Sports Warehouse exposed the personal information of hundreds of thousands of customers across its online sites.

Signing up for a claim to get compensation can be done from a phone or computer in 2-3 minutes.

This was sent to me im working on verifying it.

You'll get $10.00 and the lawyers will get $1,000,000.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    You'll get $10.00 and the lawyers will get $1,000,000.
    This. Have order from them in the past. Never a problem Yet.

4. Member
    I’ll be on the lookout for that 83 cent check in 2026…

I hear the settlement will include a free TW sticker...

Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    I hear the settlement will include a free TW sticker...
    and T-shirt !!

The link on FB is a scam.

8. Member
    Businesses ARE responsible for their customers’ information getting hacked. If the root of the cause is them, they should be held accountable. No business should be storing their customers’ credit card info (my processor doesn’t even allow it). I’m surprised any would do it these days.

9. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    ONE DOLLAR AND NINE CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

I will never ever get into a class action again. We were contacted by mail after my wife had breast cancer about a class action lawsuit against the drug companies. We had over $4000 out of pocket expenses. So, we filed all the paperwork needed. About 2 yrs later there was a 150 Million dollar settlement where the 3 law offices received 1/3. We got a check for $48.

Yes, my wife is fine, 15 yrs clean
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

11. Banned
    I'd go w/a traditional Hanfu style (see pic. Flying fish pattern)

download-4.jpg

As You can see it'll accommodate a sword/sabre if'n You'd like to expose Your nunchuk skills

If you've taken Lewstule's advice over the years about staying hydrated you might want to jump on the Camp Lejeune lawsuit bandwagon. For the love of God I can't wait for those email and TV ads to go away.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    If you've taken Lewstule's advice over the years about staying hydrated you might want to jump on the Camp Lejeune lawsuit bandwagon. For the love of God I can't wait for those email and TV ads to go away.
    for the love of god, I wish I had my dad back and he didnt die a miserable agonizing death from
    his exposure to toxic water at camp lejune while defending your freedom to whine about something so basic…. Carry on.

14. #FRB
    tree-fiddy
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos81 View Post
    for the love of god, I wish I had my dad back and he didnt die a miserable agonizing death from
    his exposure to toxic water at camp lejune while defending your freedom to whine about something so basic…. Carry on.
    Attorneys are the ones profiteering off of defenders of freedom like your dad (and my dad who served three tours in Nam, and my brother buried at West Point, and my uncle who is buried at Quantico). It's pretty disgusting they run these ads not because they care about anyone's health but rather to collect a payday off the misery of others.

16. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos81 View Post
    interesting response,,,,

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"