Thread: How often ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How often ?

How often does a fast food place screw up ? I live in a smalL town so I go to McDonald's more than I wish. Yesterday I went 3 times. That was unusual. In the morning I order coffee with 2 sugars. Usually they put it in but this time they gave me 2 packets but no stir stick. The wife came by around lunch and wanted to take me there. I order a big Mac but they have no big Mac sauce. I go back at 10 pm to pick up my grandson who works there. I decide to grab a chocolate shake but they have no ice cream.

3 for 3 in one day. Not to mention the countless times they up charge my drink in the morning when I swing in. For a biscuit. I order what is on the menu. I never ask for a larger drink. They seem perturbed when I call them out about it.

Gonna be Interesting to see how my grandson does when he gets a real job.
    GETFISHED !!!

Depends on the place. Most places around us get things right the majority of the time. The local Taco Bell on the other hand has never gotten one of my orders right.

3. Banned
    wendy's with putting cheese on hamburgers.... every time. Good thing is I don't mind eating wendy's 6 days in a row

4. Member
    Taco Bell for me is the worst. Luckily I don’t eat fast food very often. If I had to give a % tho I’d say overall my order is right 80-90% of the time. I rarely order anything as is so it’s more prone to be wrong.

Every time I check the bag before I leave, its correct.
    Every time I leave without checking it, its wrong.

6. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    stop eating that shite

7. Member
    McDonald's is the worst at getting orders correct for me. And I don't even eat at restaurants much. I guess they think they can slip you anything in a drive thru.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 99R93S View Post
    Taco Bell for me is the worst.
    So bad here I refuse to use the drive thru. I'd say 85 to 90% of the time there was a mistake, now just go in and look at everything before we leave.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Spooner View Post
    Ain’t that the truth!!!!

10. Member
    It's the norm now. Except with Chickfila, never got my order wrong.

11. Member
    I deal with vendors whose employees are paid double what fast food employees make. All they do is screw up, so I would say if you order fast food it should be expected to be wrong.

Almost every time I order food it's wrong.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

13. Member
    I won't go thru the drive thru anymore. They can never get it right and it's still wrong about 50% of the time at the counter.
    John the Garage Doorman

14. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    I don't go anywhere near those places! How much do you fast foodies weigh?

JK
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

15. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Spooner View Post

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

The “up charge” thing seems to be happening more often. Unless you specify the small or regular size, many fast food places automatically up size to a large. I never catch it until it’s too late.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    The “up charge” thing seems to be happening more often. Unless you specify the small or regular size, many fast food places automatically up size to a large. I never catch it until it’s too late.
    the upcharge thing is a scam. If I order what the menu says , that's what I want to pay for. Just because other people may be upsizing part of the meal doesn't make it OK to assume every one wants to do that. It's no different than throwing in an apple pie that you don't order and then being charged for that. How would you like it if you put a quart of milk in the checkout at the grocer and the clerk charged you for a gallon just because lots of other people buy milk by the gallon.
    GETFISHED !!!

18. Member
    mostly every order for our family!! if only the were paid 20 per hr, it would be better!!!
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

19. Member
    Lots of time they try to keep the coin part of any change you have coming back after paying fort an order. I won't hesitate to call them out on it when they do it either.

20. Member
    I try to keep it simple at McD's, the few times we go. 2 hamburgers and 2 large fries or a basket of fries. We bring our own drink. Or for breakfast, 2 egg mcmuffins. But...not long ago my Mcmuffins didn't have any canadian bacon. I parked and went inside. The dude that was fixing them came out from the back and told me, and I quote....."egg mcmuffins don't come with meat". I did get 2 more correctly made after speaking with the manager.

Chick fil A is always right. The local Hardees gets their biscuit orders right. DQ we just get a milk shake or cone, hard to mess that up. We just got a Taco Bell but all we order is those cinnamon things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast