Ghost 360 Rebooting HDS Live

I have just installed the new Ghost 360 transducer and I set one of my favorite keys to be the 360 screen. I have 2 HDS Live 12 units, one at the bow and the other at the console, both with 12.1.1 and the Ghost has been updated to version 1.2. What I'm experiencing is when I'm in my default screen (Favorite 1) and press the 360 favorite button (Favorite 2) that unit will freeze for about 5 seconds then reboot. I have fresh lithium batteries both trolling and cranking and they are fully charged. The weird thing is that it might work just fine for a couple favorite screen swapping back and forth, but definitely will freeze with reboot on 3 or 4 swaps.

Anyone else had any issue like this with their 360?

2. Member
    Are you doing this on the unit the Ghost is plugged into as 360 does not share threw the ethernet to other units.

3. Member
    Yes, I'm doing this on the unit the Ghost is plugged into. I just thought since I have multi-sources selected in setup on both units I could see the bow transducer from my console including the 360 as well but just to be clear, yes its does the freeze for 5 seconds and then reboots on the bow unit plugged into the Ghost.

4. Member
    You can see the AI3-1 on the ghost on both units like the sonar, si, DS just not the 360. When you run multiple screens during the 360 that does cause a reboot sometimes. Mine did that in the beginning like the first day I used it has not done it since. Works fine, Try hitting the scan menu on the 360 page menu and see if it acts the same way. I set number 2 pedal on my ghost with no issues for 360 scanning.

5. Member
    Ok, I will do some more testing this weekend and let you know. I appreciate the help.

6. Member
    I contacted Lowrance support today and troubleshooted the issue with them. They had me do a hard reset and once I did that the problem seemed to be solved but after setting up my pages and setting them back to my quick access keys the problem reoccurred. The crazy thing is, you can press the pages key and select the favorite you want to see and it never reboots, just when using the quick access keys. I sent Lowrance a copy of my settings file before doing the hard reset and hopefully it will shed so light on things. I'll update once I find out anything different.