Cobra Tandem Axle Trailer?

Hey guys I have a 2000 190 with a single axle trailer and was curious what my options would be to get a tandem axle trailer for it. Called EZ loader in Midway and they're currently not making any custom trailers in that location. Yall have any advice on what my options would be? Never done this before so may sound stupid but are there any other trailer brands that would fit my boat new or used? Thanks

I put a single axle Load Rite trailer under my 188 last year. I had to make new bunks for it since they weren't long enough but otherwise a fine trailer.

Tom

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch'ncypress View Post
    Hey guys I have a 2000 190 with a single axle trailer and was curious what my options would be to get a tandem axle trailer for it. Called EZ loader in Midway and they're currently not making any custom trailers in that location. Yall have any advice on what my options would be? Never done this before so may sound stupid but are there any other trailer brands that would fit my boat new or used? Thanks
    I am sure that any of the custom trailer company should be capable of making you a tandem trailer for it, and you will need to provide them with the correct bunk configuration for your set up.

4. Member
    Hustler trailers makes a double axle for the Cobra. I’ve seen a couple on the boat ramp with them.
    2000 COBRA 201D
    Suzuki 200 4 Stroke