Lake Cumberland Big Bass Bonanza Results?

Where can they be found? Thanks

2. Member
    Just a little over 5 lb won. Very few fish over 4lb! Cumberland is trending down and will probably continue to due so
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    Just a little over 5 lb won. Very few fish over 4lb! Cumberland is trending down and will probably continue to due so
    Yep it is but it's also that time of year too where it gets rougher than a cob. I tried finding info on it but never did find anything.

everyones saying its trending down, I have caught more smallmouth over 20 inches this year than i have in my life. The people putting on the big bass bonanza chose the worst time of year to host that event. Early fall in the middle of the hardcore drawdown is asking for poor results.
    Gambler Intimidator

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamchasejones View Post
    everyones saying its trending down, I have caught more smallmouth over 20 inches this year than i have in my life. The people putting on the big bass bonanza chose the worst time of year to host that event. Early fall in the middle of the hardcore drawdown is asking for poor results.
    Most tournaments don't get won with smallmouth & most are fishing like they were fishing a tournament. Some of the better tournament fishermen are fishing brushpiles in the creeks where there's way more largemouth to be caught too.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    What lake in KY isn't like that?

7. Member
    I live here and fish here regularly. A lot of short largemouth this year --more than i have every caught- 12-14 inches so that bodes well for future but size and numbers way down from say 3-4 years ago to me

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HH45cal View Post
    I live here and fish here regularly. A lot of short largemouth this year --more than i have every caught- 12-14 inches so that bodes well for future but size and numbers way down from say 3-4 years ago to me
    Agree 100%