Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by temp View Post
    LOL people calling you boomer as if that is a derogatory comment. Yes, because things have gotten so much better in the last 50-60 years. It is a very wide gap between being hounded by a lot lizard and being ignored completely over the course of an hour or more and I am sure that most would prefer something in the middle. But, OP, what did you expect posting here, where guys argue on which tv fishing show is better.
    I know right? things have gotten so much better since the silent generation birthed the boomers been downhill since. But yeah def everyone else's fault lol.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Stick View Post
    The BBC never disappoints. Thanks for the replies and laughs
    Those dudes know a tire kicker when they see one!

Good sport! You had to know it was coming.

3. Member
    I think the experience you received is what many people are wanting. Similar but not the same experience, it is just like me and my dad, I am ok with never being approached by an employee and then using a self checkout and being on my way. He would rather have the customer service because that is part of the purchase price to him. I told him my time saved is worth more than money spent on customer service so I am dollars ahead by skipping it.

I think part of it now we are in the information age. If I was in a dealership, there is nothing that a salesman could tell me that I didn't already read up about the cars before arriving, at least until we are talking dollars and cents.

4. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    All good stuff guys. I do appreciate the comments and entertaining perspectives. Signed. . .. "boomer tire kicker"

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Stick View Post
    Signed. . .. "boomer tire kicker"
    You mean like Garo? Garo Yepremian?

Did You fare as well? either/or ...

fair thee well...

6. Banned
    They are making more than ever by doing less than ever because the American consumer has absolutely zero impulse control.

If everyone that doesn't absolutely have to have new ride today would control themselves for a few months prices would drop like a rock.

7. TJNYSNP
    Too long man net it out

Quote Originally Posted by BarryFL View Post
    They are making more than ever by doing less than ever because the American consumer has absolutely zero impulse control.

If everyone that doesn't absolutely have to have new ride today would control themselves for a few months prices would drop like a rock.
    Yep…I remember the days on bbc when when you were a pathetic sucker if you didn’t get 15k off the sticker.…and no sales people ever made a dime off a bbc’r. Now bragging about only paying MSRP! How times change.

Quote Originally Posted by temp View Post
    LOL people calling you boomer as if that is a derogatory comment. Yes, because things have gotten so much better in the last 50-60 years. It is a very wide gap between being hounded by a lot lizard and being ignored completely over the course of an hour or more and I am sure that most would prefer something in the middle. But, OP, what did you expect posting here, where guys argue on which tv fishing show is better.
    You know the kind of guys that use the word boomer? They wear white sunglasses, slides, faded bedazzled jeans and top it all off with a man bun. In other words, total douche canoes.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    You know the kind of guys that use the word boomer? They wear white sunglasses, slides, faded bedazzled jeans and top it all off with a man bun. In other words, total douche canoes.
    Chuegy’s

11. Member
    Not the white sunglasses and flip flops! How terrible those people must be!

12. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Douche canoes? . . .

13. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    You mean like Garo? Garo Yepremian?

Did You fare as well? either/or ...

fair thee well...

And just like that, Garo loses his man card as he kicks a touchdown for the opposing team

14. Member
    Local dealer has qr codes on all cars new and used. Sales people on salery. Only about 4 on a saturday. Where is the incentive to chase a potential customer.

15. Member
    Auto sales is where sales people go to die.

He'll yeah I love my white glasses. My heads shaved tho so not sure on the fade. I had to special order my white Costas.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123