10/9 Yadkin Chain Gang High Rock tourney

Well everyone it’s time to rip some lips again, and it’s the last regular season tourney. 7am to 2pm out of the southmont ramp. Unfortunately I will be out of town for this one, but Mike will be there to collect money. I hope y’all put together some good sacks, and stay safe. Good luck and I’ll see most of y’all at the fish off next month. Thanks Brett
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS

2. Member
    I'll be down there by 6am. Gray Tundra and Phoenix. Let's try to get paid up by 6:45 so I can get my boat in the water by 7.

Hope Scott and Ed can help with weigh in duties.

If anyone is looking for a seat to fish from for the day, let me know.

3. Member
    Rock Outdoors Tournament Trail starts that day. Oct 9th in Southmont from 7-3. We should be good ending at 2 but starting at the same exact time could be an issue! Have no clue how many boats they'll have.

4. Banned
    I would say Rock outdoors might pull 40 boats max

5. Member
    Alright guys. We have a few options. I'd like some thoughts on the following
    Start at 7:30 Finish at 2?
    Start at 6:45 and fish until 2? I think we blasted off early last year when this happened.
    Move to Buddle Creek Landing and risk the permit deal?

I really don't care either way. Just let me know and Brett and I can work to get updates out to the group.

If anyone has any other ideas, let the group know.

wildlife ramp beside Tamarac 7am till 3 pm, or pay at Tamarac landing and a a bite to eat before blaste off

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

7. Member
    Ok I talked to Scott and last year we had the same deal with the Rock Outdoors tourney.

Keeping the launch and weigh-in at Southmont. Try to get launched and ready well before 7.
    You can leave the landing at your own pace, get to your starting spot and start fishing at 7am. Gentleman's agreement. (Like the Big Bass tourneys).
    Just try to get out of the other tournaments way before they blast off @7
    Oh yeah, no "lead bellys" allowed on the scales.......
    I will remind everyone of this as you pay Sunday morning.
    I'll be in the Big Parking lot @ 6am or before. I'll try to park near the trash cans at the gate (on the left when you come in).

Thanks for understanding. See y'all Sunday. Bring your cold weather gear....

8. Member
    Well who won?

I did slept in while being gone to Buggs for 3 days I was wore out from catching those 6 inch spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Loco View Post
    I did slept in while being gone to Buggs for 3 days I was wore out from catching those 6 inch spots.
    I was there at Buggs, seen you drive through the upper parking lot on Friday, but never saw you again. Did you weigh any fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh* View Post
    I was there at Buggs, seen you drive through the upper parking lot on Friday, but never saw you again. Did you weigh any fish?
    WE caught over 20 fish never caught a keeper, caught spots, large mouth, small mouth, perch, catfish, bream.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smoekr119 View Post
    Well who won?
    Donnie and Buddy won with 10+#’s is what Mike told me. Congrats to them, they always seem to find fish. I heard it was tough from several of the ones who got to make it out.
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS