Amped batteries and freezing temps

Waiting for answer from the company but wondered if anyone knew -- If an Amped Outdoors LiFePO4 battery is plugged into a Noco charger and temperature drops Below 32 degrees will it damage the batteries? Or, will the BMS shut down charging and Not damage the batteries?

2. Member
    Below temp on all will not allow proper charging
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

3. Member
    I run a small electric heater under cover, a ceramic unit, does the trick as long as it isn’t in the teens
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

4. Member
    fished 3 days straight under 32 degrees weather and the batteries didnt get below freezing. when u use them/ charge them they gain a few degrees

5. Member
    I got this from Amped this morning:

"no this will not damage the battery and NOCO has a below freezing function in them also so they will not charge lithium batteries below freezing."

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro XP View Post
    fished 3 days straight under 32 degrees weather and the batteries didnt get below freezing. when u use them/ charge them they gain a few degrees
    Just got another reply from Amped stating what you say as well. My question to them was, if I connect charger at 35 degrees and temp fall to 28 degrees over night would that damage the batteries. Amped said that due to heat from charging they would be fine.

Taking awhile for me to unlearn and learn good habits regarding battery types.