HDS 9 Chart Spinning Problem after Garmin Livescope Install

I have a ranger rt188p with two Lowrance hds 9’s a with a point one and ghost NMEA NETWORKED together. I just installed my Garmin livescope yesterday and today while fishing a tournament my
    chart on both graphs would not stop spinning snd my
    waypoints we’re all over the place the instant I touched the trolling motor. I have not had one single
    issue until the livescope. I powered the livescope down graph and black box same issue. The front graph is using its internal gps and point one for heading. Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Marty Donohue
    Melbourne, Florida
    2020 1656 Havoc Marshrunner
    60 Suzuki hanging on bobs action series Jack plate turning a Powertech SRD316P 42mph@5900rpm 8’PP Blade
    Ultrex, Helix 9 MSI G3N, Helix 10 MDI+ G4N, Mega 360, Ionic lithium’s

2. Member
    Time for an Active Target you will get no sympathy from mixing mfg. Live and Let Live OK

3. Member
    I assume your P1 is not mounted up front so the new taoys can mess it IP with magnetic interference? Start by going Pages-Settings-Network-Sources and check if the P1 is available. If not, rund diagnostisert on your NMEA-network.

Garmin is compatible with P1, so make sure the unit you have is connected to the NMEA-network and use the P1 for heading.