Trail Camera Recommendations

Looking for recommendation on a game camera. Have three ac of yard, just want to see what's using and hanging around.

Read the reviews at trailcampro.com … they do a really good job reviewing what’s out there.

we run Brownings on our land and have been very happy with them. We currently have 9 and have not had any issues with them at all. Adding 4 Browning Cellular this year.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

I run all Moultrie and have had good luck with them.
    Not a top of the line camera as I buy the cheaper ones for like $60-$70 at wal mart but they do what i need them to and never had an issue with any one i have ever had.

4. mikesxpress
    I've been running Browning cams for 9 years now. Four of my initial purchase cams are still in use. Most all of these trail cams have some form of planned obsolescence triggering at 3-4 years. Sometimes you get lucky.

5. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    My Nephew and I were exclusively running Moultrie for years but have picked up 12 Tactacams over the last 3 years and absolutely love them, we will be purchasing probably 6 more in the next few weeks.
    LeaLea

6. Member
    Randy, need to empty out your BBC mailbox. It is full. Can't receive new messages.

7. Member
    First decision is whether you want to go cellular or SD cards

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I am diggin the wiseeye cams right now if you want to go cellular. ive tried them all, they all are very dependent on cellular towers unless you go with just SD cards.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

9. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    My Nephew and I were exclusively running Moultrie for years but have picked up 12 Tactacams over the last 3 years and absolutely love them, we will be purchasing probably 6 more in the next few weeks.
    picked up 4 this year and absolutely love them. Get the solar panel!

10. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    picked up 4 this year and absolutely love them. Get the solar panel!
    LeaLea

11. Member
    The 3 stealth cam package for $150 would work perfectly for you.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

12. Member
    Hillsboro, MO 63050 & Dripping Springs, TX 78620
    My son wants one that he can get the pictures sent to his Phone, which I believe is ATT. Do they have one that also sends alerts to the phone? There are towers near his hunting areas.
    I know nothing about the new technology out there. I always had the ones with the SD cards. He want more high tech. Anyone that can help would be appreciated. He wants something with good pictures and quality.
    Thanks

13. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPro201 View Post
    My son wants one that he can get the pictures sent to his Phone, which I believe is ATT. Do they have one that also sends alerts to the phone? There are towers near his hunting areas.
    I know nothing about the new technology out there. I always had the ones with the SD cards. He want more high tech. Anyone that can help would be appreciated. He wants something with good pictures and quality.
    Thanks
    TACTACAM would be good for this and what I run. You can choose Verizon or ATT SIM card. Easy to get everything going. Almost too easy. Recommend getting the solar panel attachment. Should be able to get everything for about 200 and service is 15 I think for one camera per month (unlimited and also recommended). I run 4 and love them. No major issues at all and send great pics and can request an HD photo if you want a better resolution on a certain photo.

14. Member
    I use Spypoints 1 Flex and 2 Link-Micro-LTE units and use solar panels to keep from replacing batteries frequently.

They work well with my Verizon service on an I-Phone.
    Last edited by 1Holeshot; 11-29-2022 at 06:46 AM.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

I'm using the Brownings Cell Cameras with great success. One of their cameras is selectable, ATT or Verizon. We have weak cell signal on our place, and they (4 cameras) have performed perfectly so far.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

16. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    TACTACAM would be good for this and what I run. You can choose Verizon or ATT SIM card. Easy to get everything going. Almost too easy. Recommend getting the solar panel attachment. Should be able to get everything for about 200 and service is 15 I think for one camera per month (unlimited and also recommended). I run 4 and love them. No major issues at all and send great pics and can request an HD photo if you want a better resolution on a certain photo.
    Definitely my choice in cameras after many years of running cameras and several different brands.
    LeaLea