I picked up my 2023 921 Elite a couple weeks ago. I have a Minn Kota Ultrex 112. Looking at the TM from the deck, when stowed, the prop is on the starboard (right side) as your looking at it. This would be the side that my Active Target transducer is mounted to the TM shaft. I will remove the Active Target and just lay it on the deck when I get home. When I put the Phoenix cover on the first time, I noticed the cover does not seem to be set up to have the prop of the TM on that side. Seems the cover is molded to have it on the port side. I have not had time to check it all out and I probably should know the answer to this, but shouldn't I be able to just move the Active Target to the other side of TM shaft and start stowing the prop the other direction? I have the dual bow mount with a 16" Lowrance HD Live on the front mount. That does not seem to be an issue. Wanted to see what you guy's think. Seems if I leave it the way it is, the prop and/or the skeg of the TM is going to wear a hole in the cover eventually.