#FRB

Who makes the most comfortable folding fishing seat?

I work on my feet, have a heel spur on my right foot and plantar fasciitis on my left so my days of using a butt seat are getting put on hold. More times than not the last thing I want to do after working 8+ hours of graveyard on concrete floors is spend more time standing for a 4-5 hour morning trip even though I used to just tough it out. Foot issues are getting better but lately just relaxing while I fish is becoming more of a priority even if it hinders me a little. The seats that came new with my Tracker are barely tolerable at best.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

2. Member
    Lazy-Boy marine

I see a lot of the Crappie fisherman using those canvas mesh type seats that almost look more like a lawn chair but are still pedestal mounted. I’ve never actual sat in one but they sure look like they would be comfortable.

4. Member
    Millennium marine

https://millennium-outdoors.com/prod...v=7516fd43adaa
    This is the best I've found. I can fish all day with no discomfort.

Quote Originally Posted by 04_triton View Post
    Millennium marine

Very comfortable seat. We have a B-100 folding seat and a B-300 Palma in the boat. They’re really great in warm weather. Very sturdy and breathable.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Another vote for Millennium. Substantially cooler than vinyl, and very comfortable.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

I'll have to add another vote for Millennium as well. I bought a SW-100 for crappie fishing, and it's pretty dang comfortable.
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

9. #FRB
    Looks like I'll have to give Millennium a try. Thanks guys. Should make a big difference in the heat too to keep the itchy butt from happening.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

10. Member
    I say Millennium as well. The folding seat is great. My buddy sat in mine about 30 minutes and went home after our fishing was done and ordered one for himself. You will nit be disappointed .
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

11. Member
    Curious, do the straps on the side get in the way of your arms when fishing? In the process of replacing my seats and hadn't seen these until now.

12. Member
    Not enough to go back to hot vinyl seats
    Quote Originally Posted by rednecktech View Post
    Curious, do the straps on the side get in the way of your arms when fishing? In the process of replacing my seats and hadn't seen these until now.

13. Member
    img-0071_orig.jpg
    img-1126_orig.png

14. Member
    No they don't get in the way. I have been using them for several years and IMO they are the best thing going for fishing seats.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampseed View Post

I'm more curious now. The seats on their website, and the ones shown in customer pics on Amazon all have straps on the side. Where'd you get those brackets? Not seeing them on their website.

16. Member
    After market brackets. www.podunkideas.com My buddy Rickie will take care of you, a great guy!

Ranger Boats .

18. Member
    My Millennium seat came this afternoon, used the seat base from my old seat to mount it. The only issue I had was, there is a built in recline to the seat mount ( didn't notice until it was mounted), and my base is offset as well. It was leaned back way too far. I simply reversed the base and it's perfect now. 100% improvement over my old seat, definately more comfortable. I'll try it with the straps, may end up ordering those brackets. Thanks for the recommendation.

My Millennium seat came this afternoon, used the seat base from my old seat to mount it. The only issue I had was, there is a built in recline to the seat mount ( didn't notice until it was mounted), and my base is offset as well. It was leaned back way too far. I simply reversed the base and it's perfect now. 100% improvement over my old seat, definately more comfortable. I'll try it with the straps, may end up ordering those brackets. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Should have warned you about that, but didn’t think about it. I mounted mine backwards the first time as well…
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

20. Member
    Going to look in to ,one of these seats.