Need some advice/ direction

Hey gang! 87 Ranger 360V & I need to replace the fuel lines. What would be the best way to feed them through the no-above access tunnel they go through?

2. Member
    take loose at one end and tape loose part to new hose or heavy string and pull it out. use string to run new or if new was attached it is there now. ?? if you use a string/rope be sure to leave it for any future runs also
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Pull the seat and on the port side you will see where the fuel lines feed through to the back of the boat. With the seat removed it will give you access to the tanks and the fuel tank selector valve. Super easy to change the lines on those boats.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    What mactlman said +1

5. Member
    I'm going to attempt to pull the new lines through with a small fish tape- wish me luck!

The run is so short where it needs to pass through you can push the lines through with your hands, no need for fish tape or string. Open the back compartment lid and with the seat off you can use a flash light to see the conduit it needs to run through. Just pull the old lines and feed the new ones and route them like the old ones.
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO