Loop-Loc pool covers

I wanting to get a pool cover and want a good brand. Is Loop-Loc as good as advertised? How much to get a 18x36 custom cover with installation? Any help is greatly appreciated.

ours has been great - close to 10 years old and doing great. Had a few stitchings and small holes but we sewed them up ourselves with a big needle and 65lbs braid. ours was about 7500 when we got it and was part of our installation cost when the pool was put in

We have one for our pool. It’s nice, but it was $3K installed by our pool company. Prior to buying this cover, we used a cover made of a surplus bill board advertisement that I got free from a buddy. It was very heavy duty material. But, it required us to put 2 X 4’s or 6’s around the edge and put cinder blocks on top of the wood to hold it in place. It was a lot of work to put on and take off. But, it was a whole lot cheaper than $3 grand.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    When I had a pool, I picked one up off craigslist for a couple hundred. Installed the anchors myself, for the cost of time and anchors (and a bit). Lasted ~8 years no problem before we moved. As far as I know it's still there.

I am a loop loc dealer, them and Meyco are the best covers, they last and are well built. Freeform covers are much more expensive than standard size covers.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

6. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    My Loop-Loc is 16 years old and custom fit. A couple of repairs done to the stitching. I got a quote of $1200 installation back then. I did it myself in less than a day. I think I spent less than $20 for a 3/4” masonry bit. Cover cost $1200.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​