Thread: Adam

Banned

Adam

Was Adam a caveman, or did he look like us?

2. Member
    God made Adam in HIS image.

3. Member
    Were these people caveman?

Chihuahua, Pueblo people, Mogollon people, Cherokee Indians, Shawnee Tribes, Chickasaw Nation, Apache Tribes, Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma, Sioux tribes, Crow tribes, etc....
    They all lived in caves in various parts of our continent, and some still do to this day.

Until Adam sinned against God, he was a husbandman tending to the garden, as commanded, that would have made him a gardenman.

BTW, you have asked this similar question before.

4. Member
    He was the first human, like us. This should be a great discussion :)
    Genesis 2:7 7And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

5. Member
    Rex, neanderthals and other supposed relatives of ours have been inconsistent in our naturalistic education system. They will not make room for design or a creator in their views, so their "science" is constantly changing. Neanderthals are now said to be just like modern homo and would blend in. The idea that they have a solid view of our history is wrong. Museums are full of "artistic renditions" of our "relatives" and never removed even after being proven to be frauds (see Lucy, nebraska man and piltdown man for just 3 examples).

6. Member
    Who is "us"? I hope for you guys sake you don't look like me!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfishinglawyer View Post
    Who is "us"? I hope for you guys sake you don't look like me!

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Were these people caveman?

Chihuahua, Pueblo people, Mogollon people, Cherokee Indians, Shawnee Tribes, Chickasaw Nation, Apache Tribes, Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma, Sioux tribes, Crow tribes, etc....
    They all lived in caves in various parts of our continent, and some still do to this day.

Until Adam sinned against God, he was a husbandman tending to the garden, as commanded, that would have made him a gardenman.

BTW, you have asked this similar question before.
    Caveman was a bad choice of words. I should have used Cro magnon or Neanderthal. Was the Neanderthal, Cro mangnon people relatives of Adam?

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    Rex, neanderthals and other supposed relatives of ours have been inconsistent in our naturalistic education system. They will not make room for design or a creator in their views, so their "science" is constantly changing. Neanderthals are now said to be just like modern homo and would blend in. The idea that they have a solid view of our history is wrong. Museums are full of "artistic renditions" of our "relatives" and never removed even after being proven to be frauds (see Lucy, nebraska man and piltdown man for just 3 examples).
    So... are you saying there is no evidence of neanderthal or cro magnon people?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    So... are you saying there is no evidence of neanderthal or cro magnon people?
    Re-read what i said :) The current theory is neanders would blend in with modern homos. As for cro-magnon, i thought they went away from that name a while back. I'll find the source if I'm right

The Biblical and Scientific evidence indicate that Adam and Eve where created in the exact same form that people are in today. If we were to trace the genealogy of every person on the planet, we would all come back to a common set of grand parents.

As far as Cro-Magnon or Neanderthals, the fragments of bones that archeologist have discovered could belong to anything. Just pieces of different species that where created and then became extinct. The fossil record indicates that species suddenly appear and disappear. There are no gradual skeletal remains of one species transforming into another over great periods of time. That is why they call them "the missing links", simply because they have never been found and what has been found are completely different species.
    Last edited by LennyB; 09-30-2022 at 12:46 PM.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyB View Post
    The Biblical and Scientific evidence indicate that Adam and Eve where created in the exact same form that people are in today. If we were to trace the genealogy of every person on the planet, we would all come back to a common set of grand parents.

As far as Cro-Magnon or Neanderthals, the fragments of bones that archeologist have discovered could belong to anything. Just pieces of different species that where created and then became extinct. The fossil record indicates that species suddenly appear and disappear. There are no gradual skeletal remains of one species transforming into another over great periods of time. That is why they call them "the missing links", simply because they have never been found and what has been found are completely different species.
    All good points, just a couple things to add. Full skulls have been found of neanders and Cro-Mags, but again, they are part of modern homo. The little tiny fragments that have been found are generally from Homo habilis, Ardi, Lucy, etc. Skull fragments are very rare and never found for these classes. The majority are finger or toe bones. Those are what they consider"missing links "even though they don't use that term anymore, everyone still recognizes it.

13. Member
    Rex, I would encourage you to go take a look at Ardi and Lucy and see what bones they actually found. Then compare that with the artist renditions and the certain claims by naturalistic scientists. Ask yourself, "if a Christian found these bones as evidence for something biblical, Would I consider it strong evidence? "

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mram10us View Post
    All good points, just a couple things to add. Full skulls have been found of neanders and Cro-Mags, but again, they are part of modern homo. The little tiny fragments that have been found are generally from Homo habilis, Ardi, Lucy, etc. Skull fragments are very rare and never found for these classes. The majority are finger or toe bones. Those are what they consider"missing links "even though they don't use that term anymore, everyone still recognizes it.
    We all know what neanderthals look like. My question is did Adam look like them?

obtw You are the only one that responses, why do you think your brothers prefer to lurk and stay silent?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rexico View Post
    We all know what neanderthals look like. My question is did Adam look like them?

obtw You are the only one that responses, why do you think your brothers prefer to lurk and stay silent?
    I'm guessing Adam looked similar since neanders and us look very similar. We have to remember that neanders and others are artist renditions. Skulls differ greatly with modern homo too.

why don't others respond as much? I'm a nerd when it comes to science, so I enjoy debating science. Some are more into other topics, so maybe that's why. Time isn't wasted on you.