Fuel Pressure Regulator

2001 Mercury 200 EFI
    Serial# OT324372

Can anyone tell me what the seal looks like that goes in between the Fuel Pressure Regulator and the VST body. I have a leak there and don’t see that you can buy a seal only. Thanks for any help.
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

2. Member
    o ring
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I have an oring between the pressure regulator and the brass fitting. Then found a plastic flat washer on the the bottom side of the pressure regulator where it is held down over the nipple that is on the top of the vst casing hat.
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

4. Member
    Seal or oring I need is circled in red.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Only sold as part of the regulator kit. I recall having matched one up previously with a generic (Viton or Nitrile) o-ring.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Do you have a picture of what the oring looks like. When I took this one apart it had a plastic washer. Thanks
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No- but it's just an o-ring. Round, fits outside the shoulder on the VST, and INSIDE the shoulder on the pressure regulator, while standing proud/tall enough to seal between the two.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

8. Member
    Thank you I will see what I can find.
    2019 Bullet 21XRS
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R