Scrolling Waypoints

I have a Helix/Ultrex with I-Pilot/Link and I use the GOTO feature often to circle a hump, lock me to a waypoint etc...
    When I go to find the waypoint I want to circle, I have to down arrow the whole list of hundreds of waypoints to get to the one I want.
    Is there a "page down" feature, some easier way to get down the list that I don't know about?

2. Member
    Unfortunately there isn’t a page up/down feature but there is a search feature. If you know the name of the waypoint, you can search for it in the options menu.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2718 View Post
    Unfortunately there isn’t a page up/down feature but there is a search feature. If you know the name of the waypoint, you can search for it in the options menu.
    Thank you
    Can you search the waypoint number? I don't have them named

4. Member
    Yes. The unit will automatically give each waypoint a “name” such a WP001, WP002, etc. You can search by that criteria. If you ever rename any waypoints, you can search for those names too. The downfall in searching for a “numbered name”, is you have to remember the “numbered name” the unit gave to a particular waypoint you are wanting to search for.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

5. Member
    Yes. The unit will automatically give each waypoint a “name” such a WP001, WP002, etc. You can search by that criteria. If you ever rename any waypoints, you can search for those names too. The downfall in searching for a “numbered name”, is you have to remember the “numbered name” the unit gave to a particular waypoint you are wanting to search for.
    Got it Mike; thank you!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokinal View Post
    Got it Mike; thank you!
    You're Welcome
    I don't use the GoTo function but I believe you can move your cursor to the waypoint on the map then press the GoTo button then choose Spotlock in the menu and it will take you to that waypoint then Spotlock you.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

7. Member
    You're Welcome
    I don't use the GoTo function but I believe you can move your cursor to the waypoint on the map then press the GoTo button then choose Spotlock in the menu and it will take you to that waypoint then Spotlock you.
    Very cool thought! I'll try it the next time I'm out!