2021 RT198P Graph wiring

I have a 2021 ranger RT 198P and I’m upgrading the wiring for my console graph and bow graph to 10 gauge for a clear image and a more correct voltage reading. There is a clear two about an inch and a half ID and I’m curious where it goes. There is so much foam under everything it’s hard to see where everything goes. The panel that houses the motor controls will not come off and the hole inside the console only goes to the fuse panel. I took out the drivers side rear storage box only to find more foam. If anyone knows how to take the panel with the controls off I’d greatly appreciate the knowledge. Also I’m new here but have been reading threads for a while and seen where someone was talking about touch up paint. My ranger is the charcoal grey and fusion green. The paint code for the charcoal color is 941185 nano grey. This color was also used on Audi Cars if that helps anyone.

2. Member
    If you have a cup holder up above the throttle control, pull it out. That will let you see down in there to see where things are a little better.

Not sure if it’s like mine which is a 2023 but on mine it goes to the back on the drivers side next to batteries there are 2 black adapter the hose is connected to it
    2023 ranger 198p

4. Member
    Hello Christopher, I did a full upgrade on mine last winter. Full SeaClear harness, Ionics, 3-in-1 on Transom. I pulled everything with the hard wire that electricians use. The secret is to lube the wires as they are pulled into and through the hull. You can send me a PM if you want and I will send you my cell number and I can walk you through it by phone if you would like. Allen
    Attached Images Attached Images